Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Survey...what type of craft projects are you interested in?

As I move forward with my craft business I thought it may be best to find out what people really want. So here’s your chance to let me know!

1. What type of crafts if any do you create on your own?
a. Card Making
b. Scrapbooking
c. Jewelry
Other________________________________________________________

2. Would you be interested in taking a class/workshop to learn more about a specific craft or technique?
a. Yes
b. No
c. Maybe

3. What type of crafts are you interested in?
a. Card Making
b. Candles
c. Picture Frames
d. Themed Gift Baskets
e. Mini Albums
f. Holiday Gift Items
g. Journals
h. Scrapbooking
i. Recipe Cards/Books
j. Coasters
Other________________________________________________________

4. Would you be interested in a ‘Craft Item of the Month Club’? This would involve 6 or more people who would meet once a month to work on a craft item that I have created and/or has been requested. Special discounts would apply.
a. Yes
b. No
c. Maybe
d. Other Suggestions___________________________________________________

5. In addition to the quarterly newsletters would you like to receive information on monthly specials, promotions, sale items, etc?
a. Yes
b. No

Your feedback & input is greatly appreciated. You may post your comments on this blog or send your response directly to my email at jleitschuh@att.net – THANK YOU, Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! I love your icon... she's cute! Here's my answers to your survey:

    1. A & B
    2. A
    3. A/C/D/E/F/G/H/I
    4. A
    5. A

    Look forward to your classes!

    Tammy Skinner

    ReplyDelete